Why Tindakan Innovations
Our Mission is to cultivate and produce high quality hemp products and build our brand on the core values highest standards of quality,
honesty, integrity and community outreach.
We partner with agricultural communities to grow industrial hemp, while providing education and a seed-to-sales approach.
Triple Bottom Line
We utilize biodynamic agricultural principles and practices to achieve the triple bottom line, which means we produce multiple forms of value that go beyond just the financial bottom line alone.
• Financial benefit for our community (investors, participating farmers, our employees)
• Social change value, which includes supporting social cause initiatives and community projects and programs
• Ecological benefit via direct support and participation in environmental campaigns and endeavors
Truly Sustainable & Regenerative
The importance of creating truly sustainable, biodynamic agriculture cannot be understated in an era of severe ecological loss and adverse impacts on human communities. For example, Sudan grass greatly contributes to healing our planet in three primary ways:
1. Bioremediation – the use of hemp cultivation to heal the soil by cleaning and removing toxins
2. Carbon sequestration – Sudan grass has been significantly proven to absorb more CO2 than most other commercial crops
3. Finally, hemp represents a major alternative to plastics and commercial and residential construction due to its varied uses
Livestock farming and monocropping has created a destructive environmental footprint. Farmers and the community struggle with low economic growth.
• Animal agriculture and breeding consumes 45% of all the water used for the production of food materials
• Responsible for approximately 70% of deforestation
• Contributes 14.5% of the greenhouse gas emissions
Hemp and other eco-friendly crops, such as fungi and native vegetation, offer farmers cash crops with a more self-sustainable growth model.